Friday, March 9, 2012

The Face with Hair for Eyes.

I've recently become quite besotted with embroidery; it's a fun hobby for someone who is artistically challenged such as myself!


I really liked a picture I doodled one night when I was bored, and when I found a large lace trimmed doily/placemat at my favourite thrift shop, I knew it was a sign I had to stitch the image. I thought it was a bit ambitious, but I'm proud to say six days after intensive stitching, I've completed something I never thought I would. Now to iron + find a display mechanism; I really want to hang this in my room :)


The Face with Hair for Eyes

Detail of the eyeball & glittery medusa.

Third eye.


It just really goes to show, one can accomplish quite a bit, if one puts one's mind to it :3

xx

Z

10 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that came out beautiful! It's fucking amazing. Good job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, I absolutely love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to do something about the green marks? Do you just wash those off or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I tried that once, but never got good at it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that´s awesome! I love strange ideas like this and I really like your blog. I put it into bloglovin month ago.
    Started a blog the last days myself. It would be awesome if you take a peek even if it is still new and quite empty :-D It´s about Tattoos, cats, fashion and geek stuff.
    http://thisisfreakadelle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! awesome!!! im gonna have to make me one of those!! yours has inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! tea sets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys, for sharing this conductive collected data at one place. what does bubblegum casting do ?

    ReplyDelete