Monday, August 1, 2011

Tentacles & Teacups Boutique!

Oh my gosh, I am so excited!

I am finally able to start work on a project I have been SO excited about! I've begun setting up my Tentacles & Teacups Boutique!

Essentially, I will be using it to sell handmade items (such as my hats and clothing items), my customised pieces of clothing (more pairs of dye spattered jeans and so on), clothing I no longer wear + vintage finds!
I want to share my love for vintage clothing + give people the oppurtunity to own some absolutely gorgeous clothing ^_____^

I have a few items up for sale already, head to the Tentacles & Teacups Boutique tumblr + have a look! ♥

I found this gorgeous sweater while hunting for goodies for my boutique- I'm a little bit obsessed with it! It's so glittery and fabulous- and covers the evidence of all the vegan chocolate chip cookies I have been scoffing, hehe!





I'll leave you with a new hairstyle I have been trialling- the dreadlock top knot! I really like the way my hair is out of my face- I think it's a keeper! I'm glad I have something else to do with my hair- there's not a lot I can do with it most of the time!




What do you think?

xx

Z

11 comments:

  1. I really like this idea!
    Would you do anything for people that are larger sizes, if you were able to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Carla- I am not limiting my vintage finds to things in my size, and will be sure to do my best to cater for all sizes ^____^! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely idea, can't wait to see am sure there'll be something for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in lock with the dreadlock top knot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. on the second picture you remind me Amy winehouse!
    i love that!


    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that second outfit... I need a pair of high waisted skinnies. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im lovin the jersey, is it scratchy inside?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, do you think you could do a blog on your thoughts of feminism and gender roles? I'm just really curious about what you have to say on the topic. I really admire you and am interested in your views =3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Harlotte. I was actually planning on doing that really soon- to address some gender issues I have been keeping in the closet for a while.

    Stay tuned + thank you for the lovely words! I do hope you let me know what you think when it's up :) ♥

    ReplyDelete