Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby photos.

I am le sick! It's no good! The weather has been glorious the past few days. A week of sunny, cloudless days and warm temperatures makes a happy elf. I swear I am solar powered- I get so much done when it's sunnier! It's been perfect maxi dress weather.

Daisy barrette // Factorie maxi dress // Thrifted cropped sheer top // Thrifted tan belt // Simple tennis shoes // Sportsgirl tan handbag 

I cleaned up my room and have been decorating with scented candles and broken lamps I found on the street, it's been amazing having such a sweet smelling, tranquil place to be.
I went through my entire wardrobe and was brutally honest with mysElf. The result? Two giant garbage bags of clothes I need to get rid of. I'll be putting some items up for sale, so stay tuned :)


Despite feeling lousy, the weather was so nice today, it would be such a shame if I just spent all of the day inside. So, I ventured out with Alex, to find more tea and found a cute cropped top with a pony on it instead :D




Thrifted stripe blouse // Cuffed skinny jeans // Thrifted tan belt // Simple tennis shoes // Sportsgirl bird skull necklace // Sportsgirl tan handbag


I hate decisions, I really do.
Facing the utter dilemma of which is of a higher priority: Paying $190 to go to the Australian Contortion Festival + it's workshops in Melbourne for training sessions, or buying the $300 Nikon I need to get my project really on the roll.
I would just borrow a camera, but I want to use the same camera so the images are of the same quality, every time from the word go. The camera also needs to be a little more impressive than a regular point and shoot, but not as big and heavy as a DSLR. Bah! Unless I can magic $200, I'm going to have to have a big ol' think.


I'm sure some of you have had the 'embarrassing photos on your birthday' thing happen to you. My mum never got the chance to embarrass me at my birthday parties, and I think she kind of really wanted to show my friends how much of a dork I was as a kid.
I thought I was safe, but she went on a bit of a spree uploading and tagging me in a bunch of old family photos on Facebook. 90s haircuts and goofy teeth upped the cringe factor, but I just can't help but be weirded out how that tiny baby was even me!




Mum  + podling elf circa 1990.

You'll have to click through to see more :)

I've rambled enough now. Time to make the maple glaze for my vegan chocolate cupcakes. Recipe will be up soon ;3

xx

Z




Goofy dad and podling Elf :D

Mothership with baby sister Sage on our left and little me on the right.

I was SO stoked about ice cream, but Sage thinks it's very srs bzns.

Hatchling elf and little imp brother Declan. I think I was about nine when this was taken :D

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see old photo's, I always enjoy seeing those.
    And I like both your outfits, but I think I like the first one the most ♥
    Good luck with making a decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely in love with u:) love u honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, the first outfit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nah! Let le sickness go away quickly. I hope you're already feeling a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete