Thursday, July 7, 2011

Craft mayhem

Creating mayhem in the kitchen. I can't wait to show you!


I can't wait to shoot my newest creation- there will be photos floating around soon- keep your eyes peeled :) In the meantime, my poor kitchen looks like something black + fuzzy exploded on the bench. Meep!

Before I go, I will leave you with this. I don't know if you have noticed, so I will just make sure. I hate to bust anyone's bubble, but this is MY blog, which means I will post whatever it is I feel like.
Don't like it? Just leave. Your silly comments are just being laughed at and deleted. Sorry :) Perhaps it's time to get a more constructive hobby?

Anyhow, I hope wherever you are, you're having a lovely day! Be kind, eat your greens, and all that jazz ;3

xx

Z

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see your new creation ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hobbies include, clothing mutilation, playing of loud music & pretending to be on the internets.
    Also, i am making some thirst up, I will send you one, since you like al things tentacled

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping my eyes peeled, can't wait to see what you got to show us

    ReplyDelete