Just some daily outfits + pictures from my camera :)
Photos by Alex ♥
Vegan nom times at The Chocolate Bean with Alex :3
Hot chocolate with cherry, peanut butter + chocolate cheesecake, hot chocolate with caramel. Yes, it's all vegan! My favourite place to soothe my soul♥
I baked some vegan chocolate chip + walnut cookies. Click through for the recipe!
Vegan chocolate chip + walnut cookies!
You will need:
2 cups unbleached flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste, optional
2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips (Sweet William make them!)
1 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup walnut pieces
1. Preheat your oven to 180C. Line a tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix in chocolate chips + walnut pieces.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix sugar and oil together. Add vanilla + water to oil mixture, and beat well.
4. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients + mix well. You may need to bring the dough together with your hands.
5. Scoop off tablespoons of mixture, roll into a ball, flatten slightly with your hands + place on tray. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until just firm. They will harden upon cooling.
Enjoy, they are delish! ♥