Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recent absence.

I'm so sorry I've been so absent recently. I was so run down by a nasty bug + it just completely wiped me out.

There were a few days where I was totally bed-ridden + I did a lot of thinking. I haven't been very fussed with writing recently, and I apologise. I'm re-working the general structure of my blog posts, so I have more of an itch to write. I spend too much time on Tumblr!



I am currently musing on creating a second photoblog- I am pretty excited with my project, though I have to keep it a little under wraps at the moment. I can't wait to show you all!

Anyhow, there will be more posts with daily outfits, DIY projects, vegan eats and personal blabberings.
Thanks for taking the time to come + read what I post, you guys. It really means a lot :) ♥

I'll leave you with a post of my daily outfit. I woke up super early this morning + sewed those tights- I hand studded some left over pleather from the shorts I made + sewed them on the knees. I wore it with my favourite oversized sweater + mulberry lipstick.

What do you thiink?





xx
Z

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear you're feeling better, love your outfit! Very excited to see your plan in action :)

    http://noodlebomboodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said on FB, I really like the tights!
    I'm looking forward to more posts ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those tights!! Glad your feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the DIY tights look absolutely ridiculous and as if they were created by a preschooler.
    Well, you did ask

    ReplyDelete