Thursday, May 12, 2011

Miniature Top Hats.

I need something to keep me occupied, so I'm making some more of my minature top hats again.

I'll be posting more as I make them- they'll be for sale :) I'll put the details of purchasing on the post. Sorry I've been a bit slow with tutorials- I'm shooting a few as we speak! The weather has been awful frosty here at the moment- I feel sooo lazy + I just want to sleep all day!

Pssst. I posted another look on LookBook.nu ;3



Alex and I did a super quick shoot so I could show off what I've made so far. The picture I shot is a little NSFW, so you'll have to click through :)



I made a hat with matching teardrop pasties. What do you think? :)


I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. I'll be making more, one off creations for you to own; I require tattoo fundage for my Vincent memorial tattoo :)

Again, sorry it's such a short post tonight!

xx
Z

6 comments:

  1. The little tophat looks amazing!
    For how much are you selling these? ^^
    And your outfit looks great! Hats and bows are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's really cute! I want one now!

    **goes back to lurking...**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that mini top hat :).......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooooool, 10C's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you ever consider selling or putting your top hats on consignment to retail places?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to see all your tattoos♥ I bet their amazing.

    ReplyDelete