Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Six and Seven of my Tongue Split- with video ;D

Day 6.

GET THESE STITCHES OUT OF ME!

Today was a little non eventful. After being woken at intervals to spit out clots of blood, I really didn’t get much sleep at all. My stitches were ACHING due to my body trying to reject them- my body is HEINOUS with stitches/surface piercings- as soon as they’re in, my body tries to reject them out! It’s the worst!

I figured out a graph to describe what I was going through. And by figured out, I mean, I opened paint and doodled around while I was bored with nothing to do because it hurt too much to do anything else except trawl the internet.


 No amount of painkillers seemed to be helping at all- the movement of my tongue was restricted from the pain I was in from the stitches. I just COULD NOT WAIT to get the suckers out!

I also put another video up on my Facebook, tracking my speech progress. Sorry it’s on the side again, I don’t know why my phone does that. I was also JUST awake, with no hair and makeup- I’m aware that I look funny!

video


Day 7.

HOORAY! Stitches out today!

I went to bed around 3am, but just couldn’t sleep again- between the stitches aching and blood clots annoying me, I just couldn’t get any sleep. I got up at 6am, shaved my head and put a darker blue hair dye over my current faded turquoise. The dye that I use comes from England, and I just couldn’t wait for another batch to ship over. I think it turned out rather nice!



My stitches were driving me INSANE! I ran down to Modify with haste, and practically leaped into Harmony’s arms; I COULDN’T WAIT! She was incredibly gentle + fast working, and before I knew it, my stitches were FINALLY out and I could use my tongue! It’s still a little swollen, but it’s INCREDIBLE! Definitely worth all the hassle I’ve been through for it!



There was going to be more to this post, but I’m a little tired, so I’ll have to update tomorrow when I’ve had more than three hours sleep. Sorry!

xx

Z

4 comments:

  1. I gotta say, I'm a fan of bright coloured hair, but I'm also a fan of dark hair, and the darker blue looks AWESOME

    And I said in one of the other posts that I've never been hugely into tongue splits, but that actually looks pretty damn cool haha YOU'VE TURNED ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very strange o_O...
    can you move the two parts of your tongue separatly ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY <3
    i adoooooore this!
    my body reacted badly to body modification (keloids), yet it does not hurt me!
    never mind, I am condemned to drool while watching your pictures XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look brilliant with a tongue split, Zeph! :D <3

    ReplyDelete