Monday, February 14, 2011

Crocheted cape + warm fuzzy Sago

First and foremost, let me begin this entry with this; this here blog, Tentacles and Teacups is MY blog. It is where I record MY personal views, will discuss issues that affect ME and post about MY life. In no way, shape or form will you EVER have any say WHATSOEVER over what I put here. Don’t like it? Don’t read it. Don’t like what I have to say? Don’t be a shit person, and it won’t be said. It’s not fucking rocket science.

OKAY. Glad we got that out of the way.

I got up to not much today. I got a message made from pure squee from someone I actually give more than two fucks about and consequently was filled with what eating seven (calorie free but equally tasty) sago puddings would feel like. Aweh.

I did, however, finally take my crocheted cape for a spin. I found it at a local op shop- its original form was some weird top thing, with a waist band I quickly unpicked. I was rather angsty that I spent money on something I never wore, but it just seemed to work magically with fellow outfit clasher; the Lego bowtie. Viola! Camera whore posing out ;D



This entry will be on the short side, as I have really nothing else to say. Tomorrow I shall write something alphabetised! And in the meantime, I am creating wearable shoulder armour from the shoulder pads I rended from my fitted blazer. There will be pictures. 

I heart DIY trashion, and you should too. Hug an op shop volunteer.

Z

xx

P.S My 21st is coming up. If you love me, you'll buy me a set of these. ;D

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/catalogue/category/nails/products/limited-edition-nail-quills/199/

P.P.S I just found this on http://www.twistedlamb.com, by Franceso Sambo. 
Pure amazing. I'd love to shoot a set like this- who is keen?











2 comments:

  1. Haha LOVE the shoulder armour thing. My sister's having a sci-fi 18th birthday party, and my mum made her a silver cape with shoulder armour things that she used shoulder pads for. That's probably not exactly what you were doing but I'm just seeing you in that cape haha. It has a big collar too, it's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loovvvee twisted lamb. Has to be one of my favorite blogs

    ReplyDelete