Monday, January 3, 2011

Ohullo!

Hello there + welcome to my madness!

I have no idea what possessed you to come dabble in this mess, but you're most welcome in anycase :3

Today has been an utter DRAG- I woke up feeling rather average, felt rather average as I walked through the city to race home to meet my family, and even manage to feel average as I filled my tummy with awesome vegan dumplings. I couldn't figure out what the hell is wrong with me until the penny dropped- I haven't had a coffee today!

I'm rather disappointed that caffiene got the better of me so quickly, but it's a goddamn public holiday + there's no goddamn coffee shops open and I feel like I am losing my GODDAMN MIND.

Instant coffee will have to do.

My bunny Vincent is all moved in with me now- and I'm resisting SO many urges to go out into my yard and hug him til his head bursts. But I feel like he may be traumatised enough after the car ride over in a box, so I'll spare him >;D

Anyhow, I'm going to go make a coffee to see if I can pep mysElf up somehow. Stay tuned for daily posts of outfits, mayhem and more.

Oh and, Fractal Octopus.


HOW COOL. IT ARE ORANGEY.

xx
Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment