Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm sick :(

So, sorry I haven't been updating that often. I should be right as rain in the next few days.

I hate being sick. It's the worst shit ever. I haven't been able to eat, move, talk, do most things, really. This is the first time I've been able to get out of bed to use a computer. Cheers, Universe.


This image my friend Russ took on his Holga of us in a mirror, sums up how I feel at the moment rather well.



In the meantime, while rolling around in sick delirium, alternating between sleep + reading, I have been musing upon this;
[Thankyou Alex :3]

Give me one reason not to hate all that I see when I look at you.
I never thought that this is where we'd stand today,
But for the life of me I can't find a reason to forgive.
I'm letting go and now I'm using both free hands to bury this, to lay our past to rest.
I'm sorry, I've given up on you.
I want it back, all the faith I put in you.
You let it rust beyond repair.
And I can't help but smile when I think of all you've lost.
You've lost.
The only blood between us is bad blood.

[The Only Blood Between Us - Go It Alone]

Also; aweh :3 Before I was sick + looked like a pile of crap.


I look like a hillbilly- but he has a cute fase ^.^

Z

xx

1 comment: