Monday, January 31, 2011

Eeep!

Hello hello hello!

I am so sorry it’s taken me sO long for me to update this site! I have recently been completely overcome by this awful lethargy- I couldn’t figure out what it was until we had three consecutive days over 40C! It’s been the worst- I really don’t do well with hot weather, and have been essentially cowering indoors under the airconditioner. I ventured out today to pick up some supplies and nearly wilted under the sun I can’t wait for winter!

In the meantime of hiding from the awful heat, I’ve been going a little mad with craft! Customisations are one of my favourite things to do, so be sure to stay tuned as I update with a new post for each piece I created :3

Not a whole lot has been happening other than my making of lots of stuff. I decided to disable my Formspring account due to just not having the time to answer all the questions I got sent! I was also copping a fair bit of abuse- apparently I’m not ACTUALLY disabled. Like being Autistic is something someone would pretend to have? Urgh. People suck.

In lieu of this, I realised there was quite a few questions that were asked over and over again- so I will be sure to post an FAQ blog soon. If there’s anything you’d like to know, do drop me a line- either on here or on Facebook and I will do my best to include it in the next post I make!
Z
xx

1 comment:

  1. God I can't handle heat either and it's not nearly as hot in NZ as Aussie. I went outside once yesterday and almost died, it must have only been 20/25C, it rarely goes higher than that

    ReplyDelete